ERIC'S PLAN TO END RACISM
While our country is still recuperating from the loss of many African American lives from police brutality, it is our responsibility to tackle the injustices and prevent it from happening in the future. So, Eric will stand up for the community of color and end racism as we know it.
ZERO-TOLERANCE FOR RACISM
- Tougher punishments for offenders will deter students from being racist
- Make offenders’ names public to shame them
- Mandatory racism education for racists (at their own expense)
ESTABLISH A COMMITTEE TO COLLECT RACISM DATA
- Students can report racism incidents to this committee and will be thoroughly investigated
UNBIASED GRADING SYSTEM
- Anonymous grading will be mandatory for all English and Social Studies classes on large assignments
- Prevents teachers from discriminating students based on race, gender, religion, political opinions, etc.
- 100% Merit-Based