ERIC'S PLAN TO END RACISM
After decades of inaction, corruption, and failed leadership by the administration, Eric will fight racism with the help of students. We must respond to every single hate crime and institute severe punishments on the criminals. Eric will stand up for the communities of color and end racism as we know it.
ESTABLISH AN ANONYMOUS HOTLINE
- The Student Council will create an anonymous hotline for students to report racist incidents.
- All submissions will be anonymous, but the perpetrator will be publicly released to students.
- Students can submit necessary evidence as well.
- The hotline will be operated by the Student Council and will bypass the administration completely
- All data will be public
ZERO TOLERANCE POLICY AND MANDATORY MINIMUM SENTENCES
- All acts of racism and hate will not be tolerated.
- Once a perpetrator has been identified, punishments will include: suspension, a fine, mandatory community service, an apology to the whole school, and mandatory anti-racism education.
- Repeat offenders will receive double the punishments with each successive crime.
- The fine will be donated to the Student Council to spend exclusively on the student body.
HALLWAY PATROL PROGRAM
- Students can participate in a new hallway patrol program for community service hours.
- Patrol officers will check bathrooms hourly, patrol the hallway for suspicious activity, report crimes to the Student Council, and keep all students safe.
- A nonpartisan committee on the Student Council will oversee the Hallway Patrol Program.