ERIC'S PLAN TO DEFEND OUR FREEDOM
"We shouldn't let the politicians decide what's best for our children. I will give students and families a choice in their education and their future."
-Rep. Eric Yao
Due to recent current events, our nation and local communities are reflecting on the injustices suppressing minorities. While some politicians have enacted common-sense legislations, extremists have hijacked the conversation and are bullying Americans into adopting a dangerous and radical agenda. Eric will reject all extreme ideas and create bipartisan solutions to tackle racism.
KEEP OUR COLONIALS MASCOT
- Keep our current Colonials Mascot, while recognizing their role in the removing and killing of native tribes
- If the school decides to change our mascot, we will make liberals pay for it.
MAKE ADL OPTIONAL FOR STUDENTS
- The ADL (Anti-Defamation League) was originally founded to combat anti-semitism. Now, it is a political lobbying group designed to brainwash future generations.
- The ADL is Pro-Israel, which is insulting to our Muslim community
- Members of the ADL have contributed tens of thousands of dollars to Democratic candidates (only).
- They spent almost $3 Million lobbying for radical left legislation
- The ADL “A World of Difference” Program will be optional for students
WHO DID THEY DONATE TO?
- Bernie Sanders (I-VT)
- Elizabeth Warren (D-MA)
- Charles Booker (D-KY)
MAKE ADVISORY OPTIONAL
- We will let students decide if advisory is worthwhile
- Students will decide how they will spend advisory
TEACHING A TRADITIONAL CURRICULUM
- We should teach history by exploring both sides of the story and learn history as written.
- Keep our current curriculum.